Our goal is to give campers a week of fun through memory-making activities while also challenging them to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
You can be a part of that life-changing work by being a member of our Summer Staff!
Camp is one of those places that allows you to help others grow while also growing yourself — spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and in maturity.
Our team members are energetic, enthusiastic followers of Jesus Christ, who want to work with kids and make a difference in campers’ lives.
Our campers need to see real examples of people living out their faith. Can you be a role model? We're looking for staff members who can demonstrate patience, responsibility, flexibility, cooperativeness, creativity, thoughtfulness, being fun-loving, selflessness, possessing energy, enthusiasm, and endurance.
We have opportunities for staff ages 15–college.
All positions are paid, using a combination of camp funds + raised support.
With a few exceptions, your commitment runs from June 6–August 5.
Really! We answer LOTS of questions in the Summer Staff FAQ. Take a few minutes and read through it. It's good info.
You'll find an online application for new staff and a different one for returning staff. The application process also involves your consent to a background check.
We have a convenient form that you can email to your references for them to complete and return. Easy! Just send them to this link.
Summer Staff Members Should:
- Demonstrate a sincere, authentic faith walk
- Maintain a Christ-like attitude
- Possess a sincere desire to work with children
- Be team players, seeking unity and understanding in working with groups
- Seek ways to grow as an employee, in faith, and in character
Curious about all of the other expectations for Summer Staff?
I cannot imagine doing anything different with my summers.
Ben B., Senior Counselor
You can read more about each position in our Summer Staff FAQ.
- Senior Counselor (age 18 or older)
- Co-Counselor (age 15 or older)
- Waterfront Director (age 18 or older, age 20+ preferred)
- Lifeguard (age 16 or older, age 18+ preferred)
- Health Officer (age 18 or older)
- Program Assistant (age 20 or older)
- Kitchen Assistant (age 16 or older)
- Videographer (age 15 or older)
- Photographer (age 15 or older)
- Teaching Team Speaker